Captain's Log: Stardate 10169.8
Yesterday, September 11th of 2001, our home and our way of life was attacked and it appears that many thousands have perished. The crew, as far as I know, are all fine and unharmed (at present, I have still not heard from Jory, but he is on vacation - and I believe was out of the area.)

It's times like this when we reflect on what we have and are thankful for the friends we have made. Despite all of the teasing and ribbing that takes place in these Captain's Logs, this crew, along with our friends on board Frolic, Hub Bub, Excalibur, Aeroplane, Wow, Bouliner, Alviento, Sea Castle, Starlight, Watercolour, Don't Panic, Jeepers, Sonshine, Earendil and Robin's Nest (to name a few) are some of the best people I've ever had the good fortune to come into contact with and ones that I am proud to call friends.

I know that we tend to lose touch during the winter months, and I would like to change that - starting now. We should make it a point, on a regular basis, to come together to update each other on our lives, laugh at some of our sailing experiences, and mourn those loved ones that were lost during this horrific tragedy. As an example; Kurt and I plan to get together on Wednesday nights (as we did before when Voyager was on) to go out to dinner and watch the new show or see movies during reruns. You are all welcome to join us.

Whatever we do, let's not lose touch as we did before.