Captain's Log: Supplemental
I neglected to mention the pride I have in this great country of ours. Our people have pulled together and have shown tremendous bravery, courage and patriotism. The flag, and all that it stands for, will not fall to the acts of terrorism - and in honor of that, I am going out to the boat and raising the stars and stripes.

I was also proud to hear that a United States Navy aircraft carrier, that was on it's way home, has now turned around and is preparing to take offensive action against the parties responsible for this horrific and cowardly attack, once we verify where they are and who is harboring them - and we will. My deepest gratitude goes out to those brave sailors and pilots aboard the aircraft carrier, who will, hopefully soon, strike back and strike hard in the name of America.

That aircraft carrier's name is Enterprise.