Captain’s Log: Stardate 10284.9
I’m happy to report that our very own Commander Dave boldly went to where he’s gone several times before and has announced that he and his wife are expecting another addition to the family. I’ll assume this involved the deployment of a photon torpedo without the use of shields.

The new cadet is expected on Earth in about six months and Dave’s wife is already looking into warehousing Lavender Mist to combat the morning sickness (I wonder if Lefty can get her a discount.)

Dave has already expressed concern about maintaining his perfect attendance record for next season, so training will begin early for Jory and Patty on foredeck. I’m sure, or at least I hope, Dave will be more active than not.

With Deb’s transfer to Frolic, Brad’s disappearance, Laura’s probable departure to planet Canada and Richard being more whipped than LeVar Burton stating he’s Kunta Kinte, I’m concerned with participation. It’s time to open all hailing frequencies and look for some new crewpeople.

In the meantime, I’m already in negotiations to purchase a new headsail for the Enterprise.