Stardate 11515.3

Captain's Log: Stardate 11515.3
People often ask me where I keep the Starship Enterprise and when I reply to them "City Island", I then get a lot of questions as to where City Island is. And it's usually then that I go into this long description about this Cape Cod-like little island which is part of the Bronx, used to be part of Westchester, has several marinas, four (soon to be three) yacht clubs, a ton of seafood restaurants and the subject of a pretty good Andy Garcia movie.

Aside from those who are familiar with the boat, the first thing people think of when they think of the Starship Enterprise is space. You know, that final frontier thing they keep talking about on TV and movies.

So, to make sure everyone is on the same page -- here is how to find the location of my Starship Enterprise from space:



And no, contrary to popular belief, this is not a video of how I get to the boat each day.